3. Real Estate law
The Neneng Law Office considers each case as if it were a one-of-a-kind issue. We provide advice, negotiate, and facilitate the sale and purchase of land and real estate investment in Cameroon. Due diligence services are provided.
Due Diligence of the Property
Prior to purchase a property in Cameroon, it is highly recommended to conduct due diligence on the property's status to guarantee that it is ready to be transferred and free and clear of encumbrances. We carryout accurate due diligence , which include the following information:
- Legal information as to the existence of a land title and current property owner,
- If there is a third party in joint ownership except the owner.
- If there is any security mortgage under the property
- Official appraisal value of the property
- Reviewing Sale and Purchase Agreements
We also handle real estate purchase and sale side transactions
- Drafting enforceable purchase and sale agreements,
- Facilitate the creation of real estate companies,
- Negotiate real estate partnerships and joint ventures.
Lastly, we represent building owners(Landlords) in drafting;
-Real estate leases, subleases & Commercial leases,
-Representing tenants in interpreting and negotiating their tenancy agreements.
-Retainership agreements on management of real estate property.